We don't believe in competition, we believe in conquests. The sheer beauty of mastering a bodily existence of flavours, aroma and spices is carefully intertwined into a tapestry called The Great Indian Single Malt, which awakens the innate Indian in you. Hailing from the land of empire to independence, Mr. Paul P John was caught between the rugged coast of Scotland and the various hues of India. Furtively charting his way through the lanes of Scotland and investigating on distillation and the country's whisky culture , it occurred to him to embrace and yield a single malt made in India not just for the Indians to relish but for the whole world to experience-'The Great Indian Single Malt'.
Established in 1992, John Distilleries grew to be a leading spirit company within less than a decade. Its creation 'Paul John Single Malts' were launched in the UK in 2012, which were soon laureled by single malt enthusiasts around the world. Majestically towering its way through the world market, The Great Indian Single Malts has been crowned with innumerable global awards further proving our excellence. This recognition from the single malt palate has encouraged us to unfurl this tricolored aroma of our single malts across different continents.
Man Behind The Brand
Within the inestimable mysteries of these liquid sunshine, lies the veracity of The Great Indian Single Malts. Marching along with his combatants with head held high wasn't a tranquil passage. Mr. Paul P John, Chairman of JDL, wanted to create an Indian Single Malt which would embrace all the emotions and indigenous ingredients. Guided by his singular passion, tomes of wisdom and the extraordinary skill of his Master Distiller Michael D'Souza; they had set forth on the journey to create the multiplicities of the marvels. With each sip, you must be engulfed with the fervor and expressions of Great India.
Paul P John ventured into the alcohol beverage industry in 1992 and within a short span of just over a decade, his reach spread from his headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka expanded to all neighboring states. Today the Company is the 4th largest liquor company in the country. His zeal to surpass the ordinary led him to create a range of exceptional single malts, fine whiskies & wines.
Searched for: brand: paul john
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.