"The wines of Dave Phinney capture the imagination in a way unlike almost any we know of in today's competitive wine market. They are unapologetically full-flavored and intense, yet with a backbone of structure that beautifully holds it all in place. Department 66 is a passion project of Dave's born out of an inspiring visit to the village of Maury in the Rousillon, which falls within France's 66th department. Dave discovered, in his words, "perhaps the most amazing confluence of vineyards I've ever been exposed to." He spent days driving around with his jaw agape, stunned by the raw beauty of this truly unique place. The terrain is dominated by black schist with small deposits of Granite and Limestone in red rocky soils known as Angile. From it, Dave Phinney and his crew craft three wines: the dark and concentrated D66 made of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan; the aromatic, opulent and layered Fragile Rosé; and a new release known as Others, which is a rich, intense wine that introduces old vine Mourvedre to the blend of Grenache, Syrah and Carignan. In recent years, Dave has built a winery in Maury and ammassed over 300 acres of vineyards, many of which are 60-100 years in vine age. Maury is not a second home to the Phinney family, but rather their "other home" as its place in their hearts and minds is second to none."
Searched for: brand: dave phinney d66
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.