Barbaresco wine is a family affair at La Spinona. From the grandfather Pietro, to his son Gualtiero and then his grandson Pietropaolo: for decades, the Berutti family have believed in the land on the hills of the municipality of Barbaresco, a place dedicated to the production of great wines.
La Spinona is a company that represents its founder Pietro Berutti, a man of great experience who believed in Barbaresco since the 1940s. Pietro's son Gualtiero, an experienced veterinary surgeon, brought his expertise not only to the breeding of Piemontese cattle, but also to the cultivation of the vineyards and selection of the best products, while respecting the environment. This is a responsibility he continues to bear, confident that his commitment is shared by his son Pietropaolo, a wine-making technician and head of production in the winery, together with the marketing side.
La Spinona, a name associated with the land, originates from part of the family's life history: the still-vivid memory of their dog, Baica, a Spinone Italiano. She was a friend and "sister", who accompanied Pietro for years along the path that led to the development of the winery in the late 1940s. Baica is a symbol that still has pride of place on the company logo and, throughout the world, represents the history of a winery that makes high-quality wine through meticulous work and attention to nature, to obtain wines that are clean, elegant and traditional.
The results can be seen in abundance: the Barbaresco, Barolo, Langhe Nebbiolo, Barbera d'Alba, Dolcetto d'Alba and Langhe Chardonnay are all appreciated in the major markets, including the US, Japan and Canada.
Searched for: brand: la spinona
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.