Located in the heart of the Chinon appellation, the Domaine Brocourt operates twenty eight hectares of vines spread over five communes: Chinon, Ligré, Rivière, La Roche-Clermault and Beaumont en Véron. This dispersion of the vineyard allows us to obtain representative cuvées of all the terroirs present on the area of ??appellation Chinon.
The gravelly plains mixed with sand of the communes of Chinon and Rivière give light and fruity wines very pleasant as soon as they made their Easter.
The clay-siliceous plateaux of the communes of Beaumont en Véron and La Roche-Clermault give powerful wines but also very fine and pleasant.
Finally, the clayey-limestone slopes of Ligré give the great wines of guard, tannic and structured which can age easily for fifteen years and more according to the vintages and the cellar where they refined.
Our wines come from a single grape variety: the Cabernet Franc. It is one of the few to possess the double and exceptional quality of being able to taste young but also to age without wrinkles for many years.
Our winemaking takes place in a recent cellar where the thermoregulated stainless steel vats, combined with our attentive care and constant monitoring, allow us to obtain wines worthy of the Chinon appellation.
Finally, we allow the vintages from clayey-limestone plateaux and hillsides to be aged in barrels and oak barrels. Aging is done in cellars of tuffeau which are particularly well suited to this kind of operation.
Searched for: brand: domaine brocourt
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.