Deeply rooted in the soils of Mendoza, crafted with the spirit of Argentina, and shared with the world, Argento embodies the essence of modern Argentina. Our story is simple – Argento is intrinsically entwined with its country of origin. When you drink our wines, you experience the real Argentina.
In 1998 we recognized an opportunity to unlock the extraordinary potential of Malbec. Our team of winemakers set out with the goal of revealing its vibrant, velvety character and the intense flavors of Malbec grown at the foothills of the Andes.
Following on from our original Malbec vision, we now also produce Cabernet Sauvignon, Bonarda, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio and more. We are very proud of our country's winemaking heritage and the unique terroir of Mendoza, and we are dedicated to crafting wines that emphasize the hallmarks of the Argento style – fruit purity, vibrancy and elegance.
At Argento, we have always had a strong belief that blending fruit sourced from a variety of altitudes, soil profiles and microclimates creates more interesting wines with greater complexity and balance. Our grapes come from vineyards throughout the main regions of Mendoza: the Uco Valley, the Central Region and the Eastern Region.
Within these three regions there are numerous sub-regions, such as Agrelo, Tupungato, Maipú, Luján de Cuyo and San Carlos where the climate, altitude and soil profile differ considerably.
We make the most of Mendoza's natural conditions and find the best balance between terroir, canopy management, and grape variety. We nurture our vines so they grow to be healthy and the grapes achieve perfect ripeness. We harvest at the exact moment when the balance between sugar, acids and polyphenols is right.
In the winery, our grapes are pressed with the greatest care and fermented at controlled temperatures to extract all the intense fruit characters. We protect the must from oxidation at all times to keep our wines as fresh as possible.
In the blending process we combine grapes from up to 12 different vineyard sites, allowing us to craft the very best blend for each wine.
Finally, we select only the best French and American oak to age our wines and develop the vanilla, tobacco and chocolate characters, bringing even further complexity to the blends of the final wines.
Whether you are drinking Argento in Buenos Aires, New York, London or Tokyo, you'll taste all that we love about Argentina.
Searched for: brand: argento
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.