Edinburgh Gin is a contemporary spirit that possesses a distinguished--and distinctly local--distilling heritage dating back to the late 18th century. In 1777, there were eight licensed distilleries and almost 400 illegal stills in Edinburgh and the Port of Leith. As gin rose to become the fashionable spirit, Edinburgh distillers, like their London counterparts, produced gin from locally sourced ingredients. Then juniper berries, spices and citrus fruits arrived daily in Leith from all over the world. These exotic 'botanicals' were redistilled or 'rectified' together with the finest Scottish grain spirit in the time honored fashion. Edinburgh Gin is a reminder of the days when Edinburgh was a center of distilling expertise.
Distilled via two methods--in a pot still named 'Flora' and a column still called 'Caledonia'--Edinburgh Gin features 13 classic botanicals, including juniper berries, citrus peel and coriander seed. Edinburgh Gin's Chief Distiller David Wilkinson next adds extra Scottish Juniper as well as heather and milk thistle. Edinburgh Gin's clean citrus notes and aromatic juniper make it the perfect base for a Gin and Tonic or Martini, not to mention many of the classic gin cocktails.
Edinburgh Gin is produced in small-batch quantities ensuring that only the finest quality ingredients are used to produce a refreshing clean, crisp gin. At 43% ABV Edinburgh Gin is a multi-award winning spirit and an undisputed ode to the city in which it's made. Its recipe is inspired by Edinburgh's gin-making heritage and surrounding landscapes; in sum it is a premium gin at its very best.
The 1920s are known as gin's truly golden era and in keeping with that theme the Edinburgh Gin packaging has an art deco feel that reflects this wonderful period of cocktail parties and drinking sophistication.
Searched for: brand: edinburgh
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.