Since being discovered by a photographer in Paris while still in art school, Christie has appeared on over 500 magazine covers worldwide, served as a spokeswoman for CoverGirl, and performed on Broadway, in television, and in film.Though undoubtedly beautiful herself, Christie has always endeavored to help others feel beautiful. She started Christie Brinkley's Authentic Skincare line to help fight aging, and helped create Hair2Wear, which offers women innovative and fashion-forward hair extensions for hair-to-go. Her New York Times best-selling book of beauty secrets, Timeless Beauty, offers guidance on what to eat, how to apply makeup, and what to wear. Christie has also always found time to give back, and has received several awards for her work protecting our health and the environment. She has entertained troops from Bosnia to Kosovo, spoken out against nuclear weapons and power plants at the United Nations, and traveled to Africa in support of anti-elephant and rhino poaching campaigns. Given Christie's commitment to creating and preserving beauty—in herself, in others, and in the natural world—it’s no surprise that her line of 100% organic Prosecco and sparkling wines are imbued with her Bellissima spirit. As she says, "Dream big Bellissima dreams, and may they all come true!"
Searched for: brand: bellissima by christie brinkley
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.