Since 1982, our core company focus has been to produce quality wines that appeal to a wide range of consumers at an affordable price. Each and every wine the Brower Family produces is handcrafted from vineyard to bottle with one sole ambition, quality first. Their passion for exploring and showcasing the true character of wines produced on the Central Coast is truly recognizable.
The Brower Family created Emerald Bay to promote a sustainable message with their personal commitment to furthering education towards sustainable and environmental winemaking practices. This process is essential in preserving the beauty of our environment and in keeping our bays' pristine and emerald. California's coastal grape growing region presents an ideal climate for Emerald Bay wines. Cool ocean breezes and coastal mountain ranges maintain moderate temperatures throughout the growing season enabling the grapes to stay on the vines longer.
As one of the oldest wineries in Monterey County, surpassing thirty-three years in business, there continues to be something special about family history and the environment it creates. Château Julien has had the same winemaker (Bill Anderson) since the Estate's inaugural vintage in 1982 allowing each wine to be consistent in both pricing and quality. The pride behind the wines is distinctive as each wine the Brower Family produces has something unique about it, making them different then many mainstream brands. The Brower family operates with one main goal, to produce wines for which customers will keep coming back.
California is very dynamic, as climate, geography, topography and soil types change throughout the state. The extraordinary influence that each of these factors have on the taste profile, favor and aromatics of a wine is what makes each grape growing region unique. American Thread Vineyards is part of our Passport Series as the Brower Family has partnered with long-term growers in specific regions throughout California to produce wines known for their impeccable quality and true varietal character specific to these regions. This educational series combines a modern brand with wines from their most sought-after appellations.
Searched for: brand: american thread
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.