"La Meirana is the name of the Broglia family estate, established by Bruno Broglia and managed by his sons, Gian Piero and Paolo, who continue the winery's ultra-millenary tradition. The whole estate's 250 acres are planted with Cortese with an average yield per acre of 95 quintals due to the laws regulating the Gavi di Gavi appellation. The rich structure and acidity of Broglia's grapes produce a wine which is suitable for aging, maintaining its aromas and freshness over time. La Meirana's roots in winemaking date back over a millenium. The Broglia family acquired this historic estate on 1972, two years before the area received the designation of Gavi DOCG. Broglia has grown and evolved along with the appellation, actively assisting in the development of Gavi. Broglia was the first estate to collaborate with the Universita di Torino in clonal research to better understand sulfite-free vinification in collaboration with the Universita di Milano. Now a third generation family business, Broglia safeguards its oldest vineyards, which date back to the 1950s, thanks to the unique calcareous marl soil that allows vines to have an extended lifespan. However, in the winery, which was renovated in 2000, the best of modern winemaking techniques are used to continue and elevate the tradition of Gavi. Their efforts have been rewared with recognition as one of the top Gavi producers on the international stage; receiving titles such as Tre Bicchieri, and also as one of the only wines shown at the prestigious G8 Summit and, in addition, it was chosen as the only white wine to be served to the world's greatest leaders, at the G20 gala dinner in St. Petersburg on September 5th, 2013."
Searched for: brand: broglia family estate
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.