A great wine is a living wine It all begins with the relationship between a soil and a vine. The life of that soil must be nurtured as it will transmit its life force to the vine. The life force of the vine, in turn, must also be nurtured, as it returns that life to the soil. Each parcel of vines is different. They differ in their history, the precise geology from which they derive so much of their character, their location, the age of each individual vine contained within them, the way in which they have been managed by the grape grower... Because of these differences, they need to be managed according to their specific needs. That management can take the form of organic, biodynamic or environmentally sensitive viticulture, or a combination of all three... Viticulture at the Château des Jacques is handled with the greatest respect for all forms of life, although our approach has never been dogmatic. One of the pioneers of the Beaujolais renaissance, the ways in which the Château des Jacques manages its vineyards are constantly being reassessed and adapted in order to allow us to create the best possible wines. The property's 80 hectares are spread out across six individual appellations within the region, and its vineyards are planted on the best sites.
Searched for: brand: chateau des jacques
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.