Search For:brand: jeanne marie wines
Jeanne Marie Cabernet Sauvignon 2020

Jeanne Marie Cabernet Sauvignon 2020

red wine

$9.95 $12.01

76aUnited StatesCalifornia » Central Coast

85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 15% Merlot that is medium-bodied with notes of black currant, stewed plum and blackberry flavors and a hint of mint. Notes of

Jeanne Marie Chardonnay 2020

Jeanne Marie Chardonnay 2020

white wine

$10.95

57aUnited StatesCalifornia » Central Coast

100% Chardonnay coming from California's Central Coast. 80% of which is fermented in stainless steel, whereas the other 20% is barrel fermented. Of

Jeanne Marie Merlot 2016

Jeanne Marie Merlot 2016

red wine

United StatesCalifornia » Central Coast

Fruit-forward, medium-bodied bright, red berries, soft tannins, easy-drinking Merlot, perfect match for any dinner, any night of the week! The wine is a great

Item Sold Out

End of item list

Scroll to the top of this page