Have you ever sat with a friend or significant other and dreamed up a business idea? "How great would it be if we could..." or "Someday, we'll have our own..." - this is exactly how Greenbar Distillery began. Founded in 2004, college sweethearts Melkon Khosrovian and Litty Mathew took what was once a longshot idea and turned it into a future together.
The pair opened their distillery in Monrovia, California in 2004 and jumped head first into the work of distilling. Having met while studying journalism in grad school, neither of the two had any experience in the spirits industry. Working mostly by trial and error, they slowly built their distillery and their lineup of spirits.
After about six years, the team was really up and running with a new distillery space in L.A.'s Arts District and one of the most thoughtful portfolios of organic spirits in the US. The pair crafts vodka, gin, rum, tequila, and a series of all natural fruit liqueurs. In additional, to working with exclusively organic ingredients, Greenbar prides itself on their lightweight glass bottles and 100% post consume waste recycled labels. Additionally, they plant a tree for every bottle sold.
The Suburban team recently had the pleasure of tastings the entire line of Greenbar spirits and their Hibiscus liqueur is the shining star of the collection! Made using a molasses based spirit and flavored with organic hibiscus flowers, tea leaves, dried herbs, lemon zest, and cane sugar. Bottled at 40% ABV, this well-balanced liqueur is a perfect addition to summer cocktails!
Searched for: brand: fruitlab hibiscus liqueur
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.