The story I want to tell you is that of a deep relation between a man and a young boy, father and son, who worked the land together and shared the same passion.
I am Giulia Di Sipio and this is the story of the Di Sipios' company, founded eighteen years ago by my uncle Nicola.
Nicola was a young man when he left his hometown to get off the ground and succeed in life. Vision, intuition, genius and stubborness typical to the abruzzese people, all these features allowed him to start his own metal-mechanic company, a long and well-stablished company. That made it possible for him to go back to his origins to fulfill an old dream, the one related to the lands that had witnessed his father's tough work as well as his delicate childlike hands: the dream was to acquire that same estate, where he went to harvest together with his parents, 70 hectares of land where to produce High Quality Wines and Sparkling Wines.
Today the Azienda Nicola Di Sipio has crossed the national borders and has 35 planted hectares, 7 cultivated grape varieties and 12 bottled labels. More than 120.000 bottles are exported worldwide. This success is rooted in that land which lies between the sea and the mountain and where our grapes are picked and processed into our wines: good synthesis of land, grape variety and man's hand.
The wine farm Azienda Nicola Di Sipio is located in Abruzzo, Italy, between the mountain peaks of the Maiella and the Adriatic Sea, 300 metres above sea level, in a small town near Chieti called Ripa Teatina which is famous for its wines, food and boxer Rocky Marciano. The winery stands on a 70 hectare estate along with the vineyards, olive groves and wheat fields watered by a nearby natural lake. Devotion, love and tenacity are the basis for the cultivation of the following vineyards: Montepulciano, Trebbiano, Pecorino, Falanghina, Pinot Noir, Riesling, Chardonnay.
ALTITUDE: 300 metres above sea level PLANTS PER HECTARE: 6,250 AVERAGE YIELD PER HECTARE: 70kg.
Grapes are hand picked and immediately transported to the wine factory: this makes possible a quality selection of the grapes and it also maintains them integral until the moment they are destemmed. The temperature is guided during every moment of the process: from fermentation to refining. Must and skin are separated in a softly and fully way in order to obtain a complete extraction of typological essences. The care dedicated to the vineyard and to all the cultivation phases produce structured, complex yet elegant wines: a good summary of the territory, grape variety and wine-maker hand.
Searched for: brand: di sipio
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.