90+ Cellars was created because we like drinking great wine anytime we want. We wanted an everyday "go to" wine that tasted like one usually reserved for special occasions, a delicious wine that we could open any night of the week or whenever friends arrived. Unfortunately, that wine didn't exist or just took too much time to find.
So, in the spring of 2009, armed with a copy of the latest Wine Spectator, Kevin called and emailed wineries with a history of high ratings and asked if they had wine for sale. Some told him to get lost, others simply ignored him, but in the end, he found a handful of willing wineries. The plan was this: They put the 90+ Cellars label on their wine, and we sell it for less.
You may recall that the economy wasn't in the best shape in 2009. Demand for wines priced more than $20 a bottle plummeted and inventories were piling up. Rather than discount their wine and erode the value of their brand, wineries were willing to part with it for a reduced price.
That summer 90+ Cellars was born. Since then, it's been our goal to seek out, bottle and deliver fine wine that costs you less money. The landscape has changed, but our mission has not. We partner with highly respected wineries around the globe to provide you with wine that will impress your friends and keep more dollars in your pocket.
Saturday night taste. Tuesday night price.
That's 90+ Cellars.
Searched for: brand: 90+ ninety plus cellars
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.