Domaine & Maison Les Alexandrins came into being with the collaboration of three figures of the Northern Rhône Valley: Nicolas Jaboulet, 6th generation of a winegrowing family in Tain l'Hermitage since 1834; Guillaume Sorrel, son of Marc Sorrel of Domaine Sorrel in Hermitage; and Alexandre Caso, specialist in the terroirs of the Northern Rhône. They came together in 2012 when Jaboulet (head of Maison Nicolas Perrin, founded in 2007) and Sorrel along with Caso (who together founded Domaine Les Alexandrins in Mercurol in 2009) began working parcel-by-parcel in Crozes-Hermitage for the wines of Maison Nicolas Perrin. Their shared knowledge of the terroir, of the wines that have marked the history of the Northern Rhône Valley, and their appreciation of the great wines of their region quickly inspired them to go even further together. In 2014, the desire of Caso and Sorrel to promote the Domaine Les Alexandrins wines and Jaboulet's ambition to anchor Maison Nicolas Perrin in the heart of the Northern Rhône Valley led the three men to strengthen their cooperation. From 2015, Maison Nicolas Perrin took a majority share in Domaine Les Alexandrins, reflected in the change of name to "Domaine et Maison Les Alexandrins". Their collaboration made it possible to pursue the dream of Domaine Les Alexandrins – that of making Northern Rhône wines that embody pure classicism – and at the same time transform Maison Nicolas Perrin and Maison Les Alexandrins to expand an offer already long acclaimed for its quality across all the appellations of the Northern Rhône.
Searched for: brand: maison alexandrins
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.