"In the words of winemaker Morgan Twain-Peterson: Bedrock Wine Co. firmly believes in the philosophy that "diversity is the spice of life." The wines I make are not limited to a single caste or single style. Rather, they reflect my own eclectic tastes and general feeling that a broad palate makes for more interesting gustatory experiences. Bedrock is an itsy-bitsy winery making wine in a converted chicken coop. Fruit from only the most excellent vineyard sites is hand pitch-forked into the destemmer, fermented in open top redwood and stainless vats using only native yeasts, and are manually basket pressed by winemaker Morgan Twain-Peterson into the sexiest oak from the coldest French forests. The winery's objectives are:
To eschew varietal Zinfandel and instead make the truly California wine intended by our forefathers by field-blending Zin with plenty of Carignane for elegance, Petite Sirah for power, Alicante Bouschet for color, and the other mixed black varietals for interest and singularity from ancient vines grown in pretty spots.
To spread the gospel of Syrah in California by sourcing fruit from the great terroirs of Hudson Vineyard, Wildcat Mountain, Kick Ranch, Glenlyon, Old Lakeville and Bald Mountain.
To proclaim the greatness of Sonoma Valley Cabernet Sauvignon by sparing no expense on the few great sites that yield wines of uniqueness and personality.
To reclaim rose' from the excesses of saignée and focus on precision, delicacy, aromatics, and food friendliness.
To make the greatest Bordeaux Blanc blend in California from low yielding Sauvignon Blanc and ancient vine Semillon.
More info and FAQ below
To make California Pinot Noir that ages as well as '74 Swan. To dream big but keep production low!"
Searched for: brand: bedrock wine co.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.