"Founded in 2007, Il Chiosso is the product of decades of the Arlunno and Cambieri families' experience in the vineyards of Piedmont. In high Piedmont, il chiosso refers to a vineyard bordered by a stone wall. This young brand took on this name, which happens to also be the name of its prized vineyard. Three generations of these families have worked the vineyards of the area, producing wine privately. Dedicated to regional wines, they have patiently acquired plots over the years as they became available, eventually allowing them to officially produce wines from the historically important crus of the zone: Gattinara DOC, Ghemme DOCG and Fara DOC. High Piedmont is very geologically diverse, with earth ranging from rock, moraines, sand and porphyry, to acidic soils rich in magnesium, iron and potassium. Il Chiosso cultivates this varied environment with the greatest respect for the natural rhythms that give the final wines their great nuance. To this end, Il Chiosso tries to limit its impact on the vineyards as much as possible. In place of insecticides, they use antagonist insects to combat harmful insect populations. The greatest care is taken in the pruning of the vines all the way to the bottling of the wines. In the winery, each step of production is marked by expert controls to optimize the quality of the wines. The use of additives and preservatives is limited, and inert gases such as nitrogen and argon are used throughout the winemaking process in order to capture as much nuance from the high Piedmont terroir as possible."
Searched for: brand: il chiosso
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.