A beautiful mansion rebuilt in the nineteenth century overlooking the vineyard. A few steps, Roland's hillock monitors the vines such as an ancestral vineyard keeper. The land of Château Roland La Garde is marked of history and gives to the men who cultivate it the will of excelling. Terroir, tradition and great wine blend well in this place. Bruno Martin, in continuation of what was started by his father, Olivier, was able to take full advantage of this vineyard which offered numerous predispositions. Nature of the soil, sunshine and a name to defend. This legacy of seven generations has a sense only if you appropriates it and this is what Bruno Martin did. Today, his son Guillaume, 8th generation, helps him and want to continue the work of their lands.
Château Roland La Garde now covers 29 hectares with vines of an average of twenty years old on a clay-limestone terroir. Cultivating 74 % of Merlot , 20% Cabernet Sauvignon and 6% Malbec, these varieties allow to produce a range of 3 red wines.
In conversion since 2008, certifications for organic farming are obtained in 2012 and those for biodynamics in 2014 with the Demeter label for all of our wines. Working on biodynamics, both in the winery and in the vineyard, following Maria Thun's calendar, brought us a wealth preservation and improvement of our soils and a strengthening of the interaction plant / soil. The results of this work are felt in wine tastings where we find a better aromatic expression and a characteristic minerality and purity brought by this work in biodynamics.
Searched for: brand: chateau roland la garde
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.