Cesarini Sforza was founded in 1974 by Count Lamberto Cesarini Sforza in the Val di Cembra in the Trento region of northeastern Italy. Particularly well known today for its sparking wines, the tradition of metodo classico began in Trento in 1993. It was one of the first regions worldwide after Champagne to attain official sparking wine certification.
The Val di Cembra has the perfect mountain terroir for sparkling wines. Grapes grow at between 300m to 600m A.S.L. and this high altitude is a perfect micro-climate for the cultivation of white grape varieties and helps to create prime acidity for sparkling wines. Esters (a component in wine relative to aromas), are often a product of fermentation, but instead in Val di Cembra they come from the soil.
Giorgia Brugnara is Cesarini Sflorza's winemaker and is one of the most celebrated sparkling wine profesionals in all of Italy. Here diligence and perseverance in the cellar contribute to the precise, consistent nature of Cesarini Sforza sparkling wines.
Searched for: brand: cesarini sforza
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.