Founded in 1986 by Chile's Guilisasti family, Emiliana Vineyards is a privately owned initiative dedicated to producing wines made from organic grapes and, in the case of the super-premium Emiliana Gê and Coyam, made in accordance with biodynamic principals as well. Introduction of the debut 2003 vintage Gê marked the release of South America's first ever certified biodynamic wine. The progressive conversion of Emiliana's estate vineyards began in the mid-1990s. Today, Emiliana's vineyards total 2,812 acres in the regions of Maipo, Colchagua, Casablanca, Bío-Bío, Cachapoal and Limarí. Fully 1,470 acres enjoy official organic and biodynamic certification. The remaining 1,342 acres are ISO 14.001-certified and are transitioning to full organic status at a rate of 450 acres a year. Collectively, Emiliana constitutes the single largest source of estate-grown organic wines in the world. To underscore their commitment to making world-class organic wines, the Guilisasti family recruited consulting enologist Alvaro Espinoza to oversee the project. A visionary who is regarded as one of the world's premier authorities on organic, biodynamic and eco-balanced wines, Espinoza works closely with Emiliana's resident winemaker, Noelia Orts, on Emiliana's entire range of award-winning labels. Emiliana's three winemaking facilities are located in Los Robles and Palmeras in the Colchagua and in the Maipo Valley. The Guilisastis are not newcomers to winemaking and can point to a long and proud tradition of winemaking through their involvement in the management of the world-renowned Concha y Toro label. Fittingly, the current generation has named its latest enterprise in honor of 19th-century matriarch, Doña Emiliana Subercasseaux de Concha y Toro -- wife of Concha y Toro's esteemed founder, Don Melchor. Emiliana is, however, separate and apart from Concha y Toro, with its own vineyards, wineries, winemakers and distinctive winemaking philosophy. Four distinct collections of expertly crafted wines are embraced by the Emiliana label. Combined, they respond to the needs of each and every consumer and complement every occasion
Searched for: brand: emiliana organic vineyards
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.