Brinley Gold Shipwreck Rum is hand crafted on the beautiful Caribbean island of St. Kitts. Our mission is simple – to make the best tasting flavored rum in the world. We blend only the finest ingredients into our award-winning rums – White Reserve, Shipwreck Spiced, Vanilla, Coffee, Mango and Coconut.
The family business began on the island of St. Kitts in 1986 by Bob Brinley, who now serves as chairman of Brinley Gold Rum.
In 2002, Zach Brinley, Bob's son, traded his job on Wall Street to become president of the new rum company. His mission was to create the smoothest flavored rum in the world. Brinley Gold Rum blended and marketed its first batch of vanilla rum and started selling on the island that very same year.
From the very beginning, the entire Brinley family knew they had produced something very special and dove into the United States marketplace personally, sometimes selling store-to-store, bar-to-bar and offering free tastes at every possible opportunity. In 2005, Opici, a well-known and established New York / New Jersey distributor was the first to pick up the brand and helping the company grow tremendously over the next six years.
In 2011, after years in the making, the company launched Brinley Shipwreck Spiced Rum, a four-year-old aged rum with natural vanilla, nutmeg, orange, clove and exotic island spices. The recipe is dedicated to an actual British troop ship that sunk off the St. Kitts' coast in 1782. Shipwreck Spiced as well as all the flavored rums continue to convert even traditional non-rum drinkers into die-hard fans.
Searched for: brand: brinley gold shipwreck rum
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.