Domaine Paul Pillot was founded in 1900 by Jean-Baptiste Pillot, a barrel maker by trade, who decided to focus full-time on his vines. His sons, Alphonse and Henri, succeeded him after the conclusion of World War I, increasing the Domaine's holdings significantly and beginning to bottle their own wines. Henri's son Paul then took over the Domaine in 1968, and acquiring the prestigious Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru vineyards of Clos Saint Jean, Les Grandes Ruchottes, Les Caillerets, and La Grande Montagne, and the Saint-Aubin 1er Cru of Les Charmois.
Today, the domaine owns 13 hectares of vines (4.5 in red) and is run by Paul's dynamic son Thierry who began working in 1999, before taking over full time in 2004. Thierry is the 4th generation to take on the reins of this storied property. Under Thierry the focus has been put squarely in the vineyards, with a discreet use of new wood and a non-interventionist approach in the cellar. The result is wines of finesse and palate staining purity that perfectly reflect the finest terroirs of Chassagne-Montrachet.
Searched for: brand: domaine paul pillot
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.