De Muller Vermouths have been made using the same recipe since their founding, almost 70 years ago. Over 150 botanicals are used, many of which are native to the winery's Mediterranean setting. Today, their winemaker is Gemma Martinez.
The winery is located in Reus, near the coast of the Mediterranean Sea in Catalonia. Reus is considered the epicenter of Spanish vermouth and De Muller is historically regarded as one of the top producers in the area. Their wines are made with a base of white wine, infused with 150 botanicals. Highly guarded, the recipe includes cinnamon, orange peel, chamomile, rosemary, ginger, oregano & vanilla. The wine is then fortified with Melazas, a liquor made from molasses, and lightly sweetened.
Their Vermouth Reserva is produced in a manner similar to Sherry and was recently named "Best Vermouth in Catalonia." The wine is aged for a year in used oak barrels, giving it more body and smoothness than traditional vermouth.
While delicious in a mixed drink, De Muller Vermouths are traditionally enjoyed neat, on ice or with soda. Depending on the type of wine, they are customarily served either with an orange slice, lemon twist or olive for garnish.
Searched for: brand: de muller
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.