Translated from the Spanish word for "estate," our name emphasizes our conviction that the world's best wines capture the essence of their place of origin. At Estancia, we control this process from the start--from our experimental vineyard block trials to planting, harvesting, fermenting, and aging the wines.
Our Monterey-based winery allows us to devote the same detailed attention that we give our California estate vineyards. Open-top fermenters and small basket presses allow us to create exceptional Pinot Noir, and new red-wine fermentation tanks are individually matched to a myriad of diverse vineyard blocks. It's this unwavering devotion, from the vineyard to bottle, that results in the consistent, superior quality of our wines.
Available in three distinct tiers, our fruit-forward, food-friendly wines are grown with passion from the finest fruit from the best California vineyards.
Our Estate wines are made for everyday enjoyment--bold, flavorful wines designed to complement a wide array of foods. Whether you're hosting an intimate dinner or a large gathering, these smooth, approachable wines are a perfect choice for any occasion.
Estancia Contemporary Tier
Our Contemporary Tier offers a range of fun, fruit-forward wines designed for no-fuss entertaining. Made with fruit from specially selected vineyards, these wines will be welcomed on the patio or at your next picnic.
Limited in production, our Reserve wines capture the highest expression of our Estancia estate, representing the best vineyard blocks each vintage has to offer. In the winery, our winemaking process elegantly focuses on blending to deliver exceptional depth and complexity.
Searched for: brand: estancia winery
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.