Dureuil continues to fashion some of the very best wines in the Côte Chalonnaise" –Allen Meadows, Burghound
"If someone asks me which wines from Rully they should seek out, I pause for a moment trying to remember the pronunciation before announcing: Dureuil-Janthial." –Neil Martin, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
"Vincent Dureuil can make a strong claim to rank as the finest producer in the Côte Chalonnaise." –William Kelley, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate
The immensely talented Vincent Dureuil, only in his mid-30s, produces a stunning range of single-vineyard white and red Burgundies in the Cote-Chalonnaise village of Rully, where his family has been since the 1500s. His tireless vineyard work (he spends 14 hours a day among his vines during much of the growing season, doing most of the vineyard work himself) and his assured but light touch in the cellar make for some of the most surprising and incredible Burgundy values to be found anywhere...
Furthermore, he is equally adept with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, which is a rarity in Burgundy, and an amazing feat for any winemaker. Vincent's wines are balanced, precise, crystal-clear in their expression of terroir, and always fiercely mineral. Every vintage, his wines become more and more impressive.
He has converted entirely to organic viticulture, and never uses chemical pesticides or herbicides of any kind on his vineyards.
Farming Practice:Certified Organic
Searched for: brand: dureuil janthial
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.