30 year old Florent Cosme has deep roots in Vouvray, with his family having been in the village for generations. Being the youngest sibling in the family, the vineyards originally owned by his grandmother, went to his older brother Mathieu. This small speed bump would not stop young Florent from pursuing his dream of making wine in his sacred home village. After finishing oenology school, he took a full time position with famed Vouvray producer Vincent Careme as one of his key vineyard managers. In 2010, he quietly accrued some beautiful, old vine parcels along the Premiere Cote of Vouvray (the steepest and rockiest section of Vouvray – home to the best vines of the village). During nights and weekends, he would work his 4 ha of vines biodynamically, eventually making his first vintage in 2011. Today he has committed himself full time to his small, but growing domaine. Only indigenous yeasts are used, never any malo, and the wines are aged in older 400L barrels. With his small domaine, Florent is part of a young and talented group of vignerons who have elevated this noble appellation through biodynamic farming and non-interventionist winemaking.
Farming Practice:Certified Biodynamic
Searched for: brand: florent cosme
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.