The year was 1860, when Efstathios J. Barbayannis arrived at the picturesque port of Plomari, on the rich, fertile and sunny island of Lesvos, Greece. The island's running waters gave life to an excellent variety of aniseed and to hundreds of rare, sweet-smelling herbs. Efstathios Barbayannis brought his experience and knowledge of the distillation process with him from the Russian city of Odessa and started his own distillery which produced first-rate quality greek ouzo. Today, in the settlement of Plomari, Lesvos, in the ultra-modern, privately-owned Barbayannis ouzo production facilities, technology is combined with history and tradition. The Barbayannis family has faithfully preserved the 160-year-old ouzo tradition, following in the footsteps of Efstathios Barbayannis. The family carefully selects high quality, natural ingredients for its ouzo and pays special attention to the ouzo distillation procedure, which is still carried out in the old, traditional way. For the past five generations, the members of the famous ouzo producing Barbayannis family have passionately pursued perfection in the taste of ouzo aperitif and have maintained traditional ouzo distillation techniques. Throughout the world, the Barbayannis name is strongly connected with ouzo aperitif, the finest Greek ouzo liquor beverage. This success is due to the secret family recipe, which has been the basis of the quality and taste of Ouzo Barbayannis for five generations.
Searched for: brand: barbayanni
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.