The first sparkling wines were invented by monks at the Saint Hilaire Abbey in 1544, well before Dom Perignon.
We nurture over 30 hectares of olive, pine and oak trees alongside the vines in this unspoilt corner of the country, a local hunting reserve which has preserved its unique fauna. The Domaine offers lovely accommodation from which to enjoy this beautiful landscape.
Our vineyards are cultivated sustainably and certified by Terra Vitis. Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Mauzac, Chenin blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Syrah are harvested by hand. The vines are trained using the Guyot simple pruning method. The vines, which are planted at a density of 4200 to 6000 vines per hectare, range from 5 to 45 years old and yield on average 40 hl/ha. The individual plots are mainly north-facing, planted on clay-limestone and sandy clay-limestone at an altitude of 190 to 300 metres.
Essentially Mediterranean, the climate has the advantage of both a maritime influence and the cooling effect of the Pyrenees, creating the ideal microclimate which is perfect for the production of sparkling wines, made from Chardonnay, Pinot noir and Cabernet. Average rainfall is approximately 800 mm, affected by oceanic influences. The swing from day to night temperatures can be greater than 15°C, which allo
Searched for: brand: domaine de martinolles
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.