With over 100 years of winemaking in his family, Ed Snider has a deep rooted history of winemaking in the Napa Valley. His grandfather Martin Garzoli moved to Napa California from Cardano Al Campo, Italy in 1913 to work as a winemaker/farmer. In 1999, Ed Snider decided to pick up where his grandfather left off and created his very own winery, Beau Vigne, where they were perhaps best known for making the CULT Cabernet Sauvignon brand.
More info and FAQ below
In 2018, Beau Vigne was sold but Ed Snider's vision of creating perfect Cabernets was not yet over. Ed decided that he wanted to honor his grandfather and his heritage by creating a new label, Cardano Estate Wines, with his son as the Assistant Winemaker – roots run deep. The 1913 Napa Cab tells a story of over 100 years and three generations of winemakers from the Napa Valley. At Cardano Estate he would follow his passion by creating great wines at a much more affordable price to reach a broader spectrum of wine lover.
Searched for: brand: cardano
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.