SUPERGAY spirits was started in 2019 with the belief that craft spirits should have more fun. Crafted in small batches in New York, SUPERGAY is made from organic grains to create delicious, thoughtful, and affordable spirits perfect for a number of applications. In addition to creating a quality distillate with an invigorating sense of joy, Supergay donates a percentage of its proceeds to regionally based LGBTQ+ foundations and other socially just causes that promote and cultivate equality, inclusion, and hospitality. From "farm to disco", Supergay wants to share its love for spirits while continuing to build the inclusive, diverse world we all wish to exist in--one delicious cocktail at a time.
SUPERGAY is the darling of co-founders Aaron Thorp and Tom Jackson.
Thorp grew up in the California wine country before moving to NYC where he quickly became enamored with the food and beverage industry. Starting at the quintessential French bistro, Raoul's, he worked his way up to Wine Director where he showcased wines from his home state along with classic French selections. From there, he went on to author and direct the wine programs at the Standard Hotel, Highline, and Alta before being brought on as opening Beverage Director for Stephen Starr's collaboration with Daniel Rose, Le Coucou. Apart from running beverage programs, Thorp has opened (and closed) his neighborhood Wineshop (called WINESHOP), taught blind tasting for the American Sommelier Association, and has lived in the East Village for 18 years. Presently, he runs the beverage program for Happy Cooking Hospitality and loves a perfect gimlet.
Jackson has a background in advertising and design, working with agencies such as Mother, R/GA, and McCann Worldwide and has helped to build brand identities and campaigns for companies like Stella Artois, Tanqueray, and Campari. He is also the co-founder of GAYLETTER magazine, a bi-annual print publication that features the best of queer art and culture. Jackson designed the Supergay label, collaborating with artist Black Wright for its bottle illustration. When not creating NYC's hottest events, Jackson can be found sipping a slightly dirty martini, two olives, stirred.
Searched for: brand: supergay organic vodka
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.