Sugarcane first arrived in St Lucia in the 1700s, with the thriving rum trade close on its heels. By the 1950s, however, most Caribbean rum producing islands had slowed their pace, and St Lucia was no exception: only two producers remained, located in Dennery & Roseau. The Barnard Family soon brought the two together, under the shared banner of St Lucia Distillers Group. The last operating distillery now remains in Roseau.
St Lucia Distillers continues to churn out stellar rums in the island's historic style, while pursuing extensive environmental initiatives to boot. A small amount of cane is still grown locally on the island and used in rum production, but the distillery primarily works with molasses sourced from Guyana's Demerara River.
Admiral Rodney is a range of three award-winning rums from St Lucia Distillers, named in honor of the iconic Naval strategist who broke the French line during 1782's Battle of the Saints, ensuring British domination of the Caribbean for decades to come. The rums are produced using a traditional twin-column Coffey still, reviving the methods of the mid-19th Century, and drawn low on the plates to capture the kind of distinct characteristics which made Navy Rum so formidable. Each individual expression is crafted by St Lucia's Master Blender, Evanus Harris.
Searched for: brand: admiral rodney
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.