Old Carter Whiskey Co is the passion project of Mark and Sherri Carter. They began their beverage endeavors in the wine business, producing fine wines in Napa Valley under the Carter Cellars label--which they still own and operate--and garnering exceptional scores from critics. They entered the whiskey world after partnering with a Kentucky friend to resurrect the long-dormant bourbon brand, Kentucky Owl. The brand achieved cult status and was sold in 2017, but by then the Carters were hooked on the process of producing and blending whiskies, so they started Old Carter Whiskey Co to carry on their love affair with whiskey and the state of Kentucky. Old Carter now bottles Straight Ryes, Bourbons, and American Whiskies, either as single barrel releases or by selecting and blending small, distinct batches. Each of these batches is released at barrel strength with no chill-filtering. Mark and Sherri handle all aspects of the business themselves, from creating new blends and selecting single barrels to designing and handwriting each individual label per bottling. This labor of love has allowed them to continue creating and celebrating exceptional spirits together.
Searched for: brand: old carter
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.