The Dubard family are the proprietors of this beautifully rugged Chateau, found in the rolling hills of Bergerac in the Southwest of France. Being just east of Bordeaux, this area has long been overhsadowed by its more famous neighbor, but in recent years has become an insider secret for being the home of exceptional wines at great values. Chateau Laulerie exemplifies this in their traditional and meticulous approach to grape growing and hands-off approach in the cellar.
The family settled down as growers and winemakers in Bergerac in the late 1970s. Their vines are located on calcareous-clayish hillsides overlooking the right bank of the Dordogne river. With excellent south, south-west exposure and a moderate climate, the grapes achieve balanced ripeness each year. Certified sustainable farming methods, including grass between vines, promotion of biodiversity, water conversation, and carbon neutrality helps to maintain the character of the terroir. The result is a lineup of wines that outperform their humble price tag.
Searched for: brand: chateau laulerie
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.