Located in the city of Trento in the heart of Italy's alpine Trentino region, the La-Vis cooperative includes more than 800 growers, with an average of one hectare planted to vine among them. All farming is done by hand in strict compliance with monitoring by Italy's Integrated Crop Management National Quality System. Roughly 80 percent of its production is white wine: Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, and Müller Thurgau. Its members also grow native red varieties including Schiava, Pinot Nero, Merlot, Teroldego, and Lagrein. Although some of them use modern trellis training for the vines, many of them still use pergola training which naturally regulates the temperature of the plants and their canopy in colder months (keeping them warmer) and in summer (helping to keep them cooler). Perhaps the most impressive thing about the La-Vis cooperative is the winery's vineyard zoning project which it completed and implemented more than 30 years ago. The concept is simple: Grow the right grapes in the right place. In other words, plant each grape type in the parcels most suited for it. The wines of La-Vis are known for their freshness and vibrancy, their focused floral and fruit aromas and rich fruit flavors.More info and FAQ below
Searched for: brand: lavis
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.