A FAMILY LEGACY SEVEN GENERATIONS IN THE MAKING
Grandpa Sutton used to say that it's not that life's too short, it's that most of us get started too late. At an age when most of us were being kids, he was already training horses, repairing shrimp boats and driving "borrowed" taxis. All the while, he spent his spare time making a bourbon that sang the praises of the South.
Sutton bourbon was a family affair, one that Grandpa Sutton, his brothers, daddy and paps all worked together to perfect. The batches were small and the taste was rich, deep and sweet. It was pure goodness right from the get-go.
But as years passed, that legendary mash recipe was lost. Fortunately, we still had those original bourbon-filled mason jars and that same deep passion for distilling the perfect pour.
With bourbon science on our side, we worked backwards to piece together that century-old family mash recipe, picking out the ingredients and techniques that gave Sutton bourbon its unmistakable taste. Turns out that Alabama corn, a sweet mash and a grain-to-glass approach were what set it apart. The bourbon legend was reborn.
Today, a century later, we're proud to be using that same 100-year-old family mash recipe, and we're proud to be following those same tried-and-true methods. It takes time and hard work, but it's the way seven generations have gone about it. At Paul Sutton Bourbon®, we take our family traditions to heart.
After 100 years we've learned never to rush a good thing.
Paul Sutton Bourbon
Passed down to be passed around.
Searched for: brand: paul sutton
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.