The first sub-appellation of Napa Valley, Howell Mountain remains one of the most prestigious wine regions in the country. Thanks in part to its volcanic soils, elevation, and perfect climate, wines from Howell Mountain rank among the best in the world. Heralded by connoisseurs worldwide, Howell Mountain wines are considered bold, elegant, richly textured, and unique to both mountainous and valley regions.
Estate grown fruit: it means we farm our vineyard ourselves with complete control over quality and quantity. It means that we don't buy fruit from anyone else, therefore everything we grow goes into every bottle of Lamborn. No one knows our vineyard like we do, and no one can farm it like Mike Lamborn. We take it one step further and farm 100% organically, because what's good for the enviroment is good for the vines and wines.
Lamborns run every single aspect of our family winery. We were the first "Family Vineyard" label in the country, something that has become a trend these days. While there are plenty of "family wineries" that aren't involved in daily operations, Lamborn is run by Lamborns. Four generations have proudly worked this soil, growing the best grapes and producing the highest quality, single vineyard wines we possibly can.
Searched for: brand: lamborn family vineyards
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.