THE SVEDKA STORY
SVEDKA Vodka has been making its mark since it was first imported in 1998. It's now the 2nd largest imported vodka and the #7 spirit brand in the United States*. And its popularity keeps growing.
Imported to the US from Sweden – a country that has been perfecting vodka for centuries – SVEDKA Vodka is proudly named after its country of origin. SVEDKA is a mix of the word 'Svenska' (meaning 'Swedish') and 'Vodka' (derived from the Slavic word 'voda'). As these two words are combined, SVEDKA is a name as catchy as it is clever – fitting for a brand renowned for its character, quality, and value.
WHERE SVEDKA COMES FROM
SVEDKA's crisp, distinctive taste profile begins on the shores of Lake Vänern, the largest lake in Sweden, in the small town of Lidköping (population: 25,000). Sweden ranks as one of the cleanest countries in the world**, so it is not surprising that their local ingredients are among the finest as well. Every 750ml bottle of SVEDKA Vodka begins with four pounds of Sweden's hearty, flavorful winter wheat, all harvested from the pastoral farmlands surrounding the distillery in Lidköping. Another key component to SVEDKA's quality is the crystalline water from one of the world's cleanest sources, Sweden's ice-cold underground springs.
HOW SVEDKA IS MADE
Continuous distillation -- a method first introduced in the 11th century -- creates ideal conditions for producing top-quality vodka. The "continuous" aspect of the distillation process insures that ingredients are constantly moving so the winter wheat, yeast and water never stalls or pools. At the final stage in this distillation process, SVEDKA is run through high-performance purification columns, five separate times to remove impurities. The end result is outstanding quality SVEDKA Vodka.
Searched for: brand: svedka
- 1 bottle
- $17.99 / ea
- Buy1 cases
- $11.99 / ea
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.