Back in 1852, David Hazlitt bought 153 acres of fruit trees and vineyards here in Hector, NY. Over the next six generations, various Hazlitts farmed the land, raised families and made wine. OK, we don't know for sure that they all made wine, but given the great grapes that grow here and the current generation's track record for producing amazing wine, we've got a feeling they did.
We do know for sure that in 1985, Jerry and Elaine Hazlitt founded Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards. Today, our family keeps the tradition going. Our grapes make award-winning wines. Our wines make us new friends. And we love making both.
Did it start with dinner with friends at one of those chic little restaurants in the Finger Lakes, with us at the horseshoe bar in our tasting room or with a special someone on a first-date picnic? Maybe it was our Cabernet Franc that made you a Hazlitt fan. Or a Riesling or a Sauvignon Blanc. Was it love at first sip with our legendary Ice Wine or did our Red Cat bring on a different sort of romantic mood? Everybody's got a Hazlitt story--and if you don't, click here to get started.
Searched for: brand: hazlitt vineyards
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.