Rolling Fork Spirits is an independent blender and bottler of rums sourced from distilleries around the world. Established in 2016 to address a lack of high-end rums on American shelves, co-founders Jordan Morris, an attorney and whiskey writer born and raised in Kentucky, and Turner Wathen, a sales executive with a 200-plus-year family legacy of American whiskey production, deliver adventurous spirits reflecting the history, complexity, and variety of the world's finest rums married with the traditions of American whiskey. Operating out of the Starlight Distillery in Starlight, Indiana, and named for the old Rolling Fork Distillery established in 1788 by Henry Hudson Wathen, an ancestor of Turner's, Rolling Fork Spirits crafts rums and spirit blends for rum and whiskey lovers alike.
Unlike many independent bottlers, Rolling Fork imports well-aged rum which they then continue aging in uninsulated whiskey rickhouses to achieve elevated expressions. All secondary maturation by Rolling Fork takes place in Indiana on the Knobstone Escarpment, a limestone bluff 900 feet above sea level which overlooks the Ohio River Valley. While only 20 miles north of Louisville, Kentucky, and therefore experiencing a comparable climate during the day, the escarpment's elevation and proximity to the river result in rapid temperature and barometric pressure fluctuations. These conditions, in turn, affect pressure within the barrel, creating dynamic interaction with the wood and defining Rolling Fork's maturation style.
With nearly two dozen cask types of varied toast and char levels--from all manner of American whiskey to sherry to port wine--Rolling Fork influences already beautifully defined spirits by choosing finishing barrels that complement the character of each rum. When the rums are fully realized, they are bottled at cask strength without additives or chill filtration.
Jordan and Turner honor the fine traditions of American whiskey making through the blending and finishing of rums that meet American whiskey standards and live up to the Wathen family motto of "No Finer Spirits."
Searched for: brand: rolling fork
- 1 bottle
- $48.99 / ea
- 1 bottle
- $80.99 / ea
- 1 bottle
- $105.99 / ea
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.