OVER 145 YEARS OF WINEMAKING TRADITION, PASSION AND INNOVATION IN SAN JUAN, ARGENTINA.The history of Graffigna is entwined in the history of Argentina and began when an Italian immigrant arrived in Argentina with the clear objective of discovering a new and unchartered wine terroir. The Winery was founded in 1870 by Santiago Graffigna in the province of San Juan. Santiago Graffigna was a true entrepreneur, an innovator and a risk-taker who gave everything in order to achieve his goals. In 2009, Graffigna was recognized as "Winery of the Year" in the USA by the Critics Challenge and Graffigna Centenario became the most awarded Malbec in 2007-2008. Moreover, in 2010 Graffigna Centenario & Grand Reserve Malbec wines received 90 Points by Robert Parker. The history of Graffigna is marked by the seal of the pioneering spirit and the innovation of its founder, Don Santiago Graffigna. It is a premium Argentine wine that transmits exceptional quality, intensity and above all, a passion for things that make for a unique wine experience. Graffigna is an invitation to discover and to explore; an adventure that begins with the uncorking and sharing of a single bottle.
Searched for: brand: graffigna
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.