The cool, windblown slopes of Campania's bleak mountains host some of the most spectacular vineyards in Italy, planted to varietals that have been cultivated since the time of the ancient Greeks. The estate of Clelia Romano is from vineyards around the Lapio village, northeast of Avellino, the "grand cru" growing area for the white varietal Fiano. This wine, vinified entirely in stainless steel, is pure class and elegance, with peach and melon aromatics and a vibrant acidity that gives it the potential to evolve over a decade into a golden-hued and mineral wine that echoes the qualities of grand cru Chablis.
Vineyard Management: Colli di Lapio is a practicing organic estate. Integrated insect and disease control is followed and only copper and sulfur-based products are used. However, the breezy, arid climate makes mold and insects a rare occurrence. The estate fertilizes with organics every two years to ensure a quality harvest. Alfalfa is sown between the rows of vines to provide nitrogen to the soil – tilled in as green manure. Minimal sulfur is added to the wines as they leave the winery to ensure freshness and quality.
Farming Practice:Practicing Organic
Searched for: brand: clelia romano
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.