Kim Crawford Wines was launched in 1996 in a small home in Auckland, New Zealand. With incredible speed, Kim Crawford's powerful, aromatic wines began winning awards and gained a devoted, even fanatical, following. Only two years after launch, Kim Crawford Wines began exporting to the United States. Within four years, the company moved into a state-of-the-art winery in Marlborough and began looking at vineyards to purchase and cultivate. Just six years after these humble beginnings, Kim Crawford Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc made the 2003 Wine Spectator's Top 100 List to roaring acclaim. It made the Top 100 list again in 2005–and then again in 2006 and 2008. And it was also in 2008 that Wine Spectator awarded our Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc with a prestigious ranking of 90+ points...for the seventh year in a row. Today we're the #1 New Zealand wine in the United States.* Our history and future is one defined by undoing the ordinary. While we share our wines throughout the world, we remember our roots with each and every award we win. To forever and always... We strive to let the natural flavours of the grapes shine through in every glass you drink. That's why: We were one of the first wineries in New Zealand to launch our wines in screw caps because they keep wine fresher than corks. Now it is an industry norm.At a time when the world was flooded with oak aged chardonnays, we decided the world needed a clean, top quality, fruit driven chardonnay devoid of heavy oak, so we started making one.We only offer our Small Parcels in stellar vintages.
Searched for: brand: kim crawford
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.