brand: eric kent wines
Kent Humphrey is a passionate winemaker who sources the best parcels of fruit from top vineyard sites in Sonoma. These are singular offerings that reflect the best that California wine has to offer.
California » Sonoma County
“Cuvee Renee shows how much can be done with this wonderful, often overlooked variety. Layered with pink grapefruit, guava and melon aromas and flavors, we
California » Sonoma Coast
Wine Enthusiast 92 “Rich in rose scents, this is an extremely light, crisply textured wine, with subtle pomegranate, tart cherry and orange flavors. Silky and delicate,
Notes from the Winery: The 2016 is everything you’d expect from EK Sauvignon Blanc and then some: loads of exotic fruit aromatics and a palate presence
At 77%, Pinot Noir dominates the blend, but that leaves 23% room for Syrah and Grenache to complete our signature complex, layered, deeply-colored Rosé. No
Wine Enthusiast 92 "This is made from 77% Pinot Noir, 17% Syrah and 6% Grenache. The trio works well together, combining to offer a distinct minerality
End of item list
It's been a long time coming but we're finally ready to have you check out our new website and streamlined checkout experience!
We'd love to hear about your experience! Good or bad, please click the button below to send us any comments or issues you may have had.
Submit website feedback
Simply sign in to your existing account (or create an account) and your current shopping cart will be saved across browsers.
With Empire lists, you can:
Login or sign up for an account today!