The 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 88% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Merlot and 6% Cabernet Franc. Deep garnet-purple in color, it charges out of the gate with loads of blueberry preserves and stewed black plums notes on the nose with faint suggestions of redcurrant jelly and rose hip tea plus a waft of wild sage. Full-bodied and jam-packed with ripe black and blue fruit, it has a soft texture and perfumed finish. ... read more
While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
- view all
The 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon is a blend of 88% Cabernet Sauvignon, 6% Merlot and 6% Cabernet Franc. Deep garnet-purple in color, it charges out of the gate with loads of blueberry preserves and stewed black plums notes on the nose with faint suggestions of redcurrant jelly and rose hip tea plus a waft of wild sage. Full-bodied and jam-packed with ripe black and blue fruit, it has a soft texture and perfumed finish. 10,000 cases are due to be made. (Tasted as a barrel sample.)~L.P-B.
James Suckling 93
Perfumed cabernet with aromas of blackcurrants, blackberries, raspberries, thyme, violets, crushed stones and cloves. Full-bodied with firm, grainy tannins. Structured and concentrated. Better after 2023.~J.S.
Vinous Media 92
The 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley) is polished, nuanced and so delicious. Silky and floral, with vibrant red-toned fruit, the Napa Valley Cabernet delivers the goods. It is a positively stellar wine from Amici. I loved it.~A.G.
Jeb Dunnuck 92
Made with the goal of great Napa Cabernet at 50 bucks, the 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley succeeds admirably, offering gorgeous cassis, violet, and chocolaty aromatics as well as medium to full-bodied richness, a balanced, layered mouthfeel, and silky tannins. It competes with wines at three times the cost. The blend is 88% Cabernet Sauvignon and 6% each of Merlot and Cabernet Franc, aged 20 months in 75% new barrels.~J.D
- 2021 — 750mL (wine) (available to order)
- 2019 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.