The grapes for this wine are carefully hand-selected from vineyards located at 1300m ASL in the Uco Valley of Mendoza. After maceration, fermentation is started with natural and selected yeasts and takes place in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks. The wine then ages in French oak barrels for a period of 3 months and then in bottle for a minimum of 3 ... read more
While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
The grapes for this wine are carefully hand-selected from vineyards located at 1300m ASL in the Uco Valley of Mendoza. After maceration, fermentation is started with natural and selected yeasts and takes place in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks. The wine then ages in French oak barrels for a period of 3 months and then in bottle for a minimum of 3 months.
Gualtallary, located high in the Andes in the Uco Valley of Mendoza, is one of the most prestigious wine-producing regions in Argentina. There are only eight wineries in this region, representing less than 1 of all the wineries in Mendoza. The soil in Gualtallary is rocky and calcareous with higher minerality. The vines grown here naturally produce low yields, leading to wines of greater concentration and intensity. Andeluna focuses on making wines that are representative of this unique terroir and uses sustainable viticulture techniques and other environmentally-friendly practices.
ANDELUNA is a family-owned winery located in the rocky region of Gualtallary, Tupungato, Mendoza in the foothills of the Andes mountains of Argentina.The name Andeluna was created from merging two concepts - ANDE comes from the ANDES mountain range where you have a combination of mountain, unique soil, water, altitude and man's knowledge; and LUNA is moon in Spanish, a place of inspiration and magic, both indispensable ingredients for the creation of a great wine. Originally founded in 2003 by Ward Lay, a North American investor, the winery is now owned by the Barale family since Lay's passing in 2011. Manuel Gonzalez Bals is Andeluna's winemaker and Hans Vinding-Diers is the enology consultant.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.