While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
Brad originally purchased his property in 2000 with an eye on developing his winery down the road. It consists consists of 40 acres, of which 20 are planted to vines. Brad is strongly committed to providing the vines, and his family who lives on the property, a healthy, chemical free environment in which to grow. No herbicides or pesticides have ever been used on the Ayres property, and he uses cover crops to help to prevent erosion. There's a belief at Ayres that the wines are the voice of the soils. It's about reciprocity, a relationship that begins in the vineyards and is translated into the wines. The McLeroy's have the luxury of growing the majority of their grapes, making the wines on site and living in the company of the vines. They purchase some grapes for their Gamay as well as a portion of their basic Willamette Pinot Noir and their Perspective Ribbon Ridge bottling.
The wines at Ayres are comprised primarily of Pinot Noirs crafted from a mix of Dijon and Pommard clones. From the entry level Willamette Valley to the single vineyards, the Pinots from Ayres are textured and have clarity of fruit with a balancing freshness and minimal new wood influence. He likes to also use a little bit of whole clusters (5-10%) as well for added complexity and texture. In addition, Brad has become very fond of Gamay and is making a bright, crunchy version that will grow in production. Small amounts of Pinot Blanc and Rose are also produced.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.