Type: Dessert Wine Winery: Bussola
Region: All > Italy > Veneto > Valpolicella

Bussola Recioto 500ml Valpolicella Classico 2012

Please note this is a 500mL bottle, which is smaller than a regular 750mL bottle.
Each : $49.95
Case: $299.70 
BTL
Bussola Recioto 500ml Valpolicella Classico 2012

Sample Image
Not Vintage Specific

Ask Adam
Item Number: 30350
"Tommaso is the master of Recioto, and even his normale can challenge the region’s elite. 80% of the grapes are crushed in mid-January after four months of withering. Fermentation occurs with selected yeast and proceeds slowly for fifty days. The remaining 20% of the grapes are pressed at the beginning of March. The juice pressed in January referments together with the crushed grapes in March for another twenty-five days. Drawn off and separated from the dregs, 90% of the juice remains on its lees in stainless steel tanks for 18 months while 10% remains in barrique. The wine is bottled normally within one year after crushing. The wine has a deep ruby hue, impenetrable, with a spicy floral scent. In the mouth it is round and harmonious, full-bodied, beautifully balanced, with a notable tannic structure and an imposing concentration."~Distributor Notes

Ask Adam about Bussola Recioto 500ml Valpolicella Classico 2012

No questions about Bussola Recioto 500ml Valpolicella Classico 2012 posted yet.

Information about Bussola Recioto 500ml Valpolicella Classico 2012

Bottles per case: 6

Type: Dessert Wine

Winery: Bussola

Region: Italy >  Valpolicella

Report Print
Other Suggestions
$215.95
100  RP
$72.95
99  JS
$56.99
99  JS
$54.95
98  JS
$82.95
98  JS
$55.95
97  WE