"The 2021 Fuente de los Huertos Garnacha is a single-vineyard Garnacha from 60-year-old vines on granite and quartz-rich soils with a northeast exposition at 800 meters in altitude in the village of San Martn de Valdeiglesias. The full clusters fermented with indigenous yeasts and had a three-month maceration in plastic bins. It matured in well-seasoned, 3,000-liter oak foudres for 12 months. It has 15.4% alcohol and a pH of 3.3, denoting freshness. ... read more
"The 2021 Fuente de los Huertos Garnacha is a single-vineyard Garnacha from 60-year-old vines on granite and quartz-rich soils with a northeast exposition at 800 meters in altitude in the village of San Martn de Valdeiglesias. The full clusters fermented with indigenous yeasts and had a three-month maceration in plastic bins. It matured in well-seasoned, 3,000-liter oak foudres for 12 months. It has 15.4% alcohol and a pH of 3.3, denoting freshness. Furthermore, the alcohol is not noticeable at all. This is spectacular, their finest wine to date. It is perfumed, floral and elegant, with energy and coolness from the year, the northeast exposure and the granite soils. Theres an ethereal quality, bright and light but with lots of grip. A true bargain at this price. They filled 3,000 bottles in December 2022, and the remaining 700 liters should be bottled into some 1,000 more bottles in a second lot." ~ LG
100% Garnacha from a single parcel at 800 meters elevation. Soils are shallow granite rich in quartz and vines are dry farmed. Grapes are left whole cluster and are macerated softly for about 60 days. Aged for one year in used French Oak.
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.