Campanile Pinot Grigio 2016
sample imgsample image only

This is a white wine imageCampanile Pinot Grigio 2016

While this item isn't currently available:
Vinification in stainless steel tanks took place for 10 days at controlled temperatures. This cool fermentation was done in order to retain the varietal character of the Pinot Grigio grapes. The wine was matured for four months in stainless steel to retain freshness, balance, and good acidity in the finished wine.
Item ID: #5691
Size: 750mL (wine)
Closure: Cork

Other Similar Items

Info

Item Description

Vinification in stainless steel tanks took place for 10 days at controlled temperatures. This cool fermentation was done in order to retain the varietal character of the Pinot Grigio grapes. The wine was matured for four months in stainless steel to retain freshness, balance, and good acidity in the finished wine.

Campanile Winery

View all from Campanile Winery
Campanile Winery85% of the grapes sourced for Campanile Pinot Grigio are sourced from the Friuli region, while the remaining 15% is sourced from Trentino. This Campanile wine is a blend primarily of Pinot Grigio grapes, but small amounts of Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco were added to balance the structure and add creamy apple-vanilla flavors. Vinification in stainless steel tanks took place for 10 days at controlled temperatures. This cool fermentation was done in order to retain the varietal character of the Pinot Grigio grapes. The wine was matured for four months in stainless steel to retain freshness, balance, and good acidity in the finished wine

Questions

No questions posted yet about this item.

Reviews (2)

Kathy

Best Pinot Grigio

"The best Pinot Grigio I have ever had and I have had many. Better than those popular, higher priced brands!"

Lentini

very good wine @ a good price!

Scroll to the top of this page