While this item is not available, here are a few that are!
- view all
A unique architectural landmark that blends in among its natural surroundings was designed for Cantina Tramin's new headquarters in 2010, combining a modern structure with the original cellar. When viewed from outside, the building is striking for its curves, while the interior is a well-planned winery with dedicated areas for cellar workers and visiting wine enthusiasts. Designed by leading Italian architect Tscholl Werner, the building is located on the exact footprint of the original cellar so as not to sacrifice any land from the surrounding vineyards.
Founded in 1889 by Pastor Christian Schrott, Tramin now boasts 270 members across approximately 620 acres in the communities of Tramin, Neumarkt, Montan and Auer. The town of Tramin -- the German name for Termeno -- is home to the aromatic grape, Gewürztraminer. The Traminer grape (as it is affectionately called here) is one of the oldest in the world and boasts a noble lineage. In fact, recent studies show that it is the ancestor of some of the oldest grape varieties such as Cabernet Sauvignon and Riesling, and Pinots Blanc, Gris and Noir. At Cantina Tramin, the Traminer grape grows in the subzone of Sella, a terroir that's particularly suited to Gewürztraminer; hence the name of the winery, Cantina Tramin.
- 2021 — 750mL (wine) (available to order)
- 2020 — 750mL (wine) (currently viewing)
- 2019 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2018 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2017 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
- 2016 — 750mL (wine) (currently unavialable)
Do you agree?
When shopping for grocery items, we want to make sure you know that Empire Wine & Spirits, LLC dba Empire Wine & Liquor and Empire Edibles, LLC (dba Empire Too) are separate businesses.
Wine & Liquor are sold through Empire Wine & Liquor and Grocery items and Beer are sold through Empire Too.
In order to accept a transaction containing items from both businesses, there will be a separate charge originating from each respective business.
One delivery will be made and only charge a single delivery fee. Final rates will be calculated in the shopping cart. Gift cards sold by Empire Wine & Liquor CAN NOT be used on items sold by Empire Too.
Each coupon only applies to the above specified qualifying item.
How to redeem the coupon:
- Add the coupon to your shopping cart by clicking the apply coupon checkbox. Each coupon is only valid for a limited time or while stocks last. Once you have applied a coupon, the date by which you must redeem it (the "Expiry Date") will be displayed on the coupon. You will usually have until 11:59pm on the expiration date to redeem the coupon. Quantities are limited and collected coupon may expire before the expiration date.
- Add a Qualifying Item to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
- When you're done shopping, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button and place your order for the Qualifying Item.
- The coupon discount will be automatically applied at checkout, reducing the price of the Qualifying Item accordingly. If the discount has been applied successfully, it will appear on the final Checkout page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Empire Wine & Liquor, LLC reserves the right to modify or cancel any coupon at any time.
- Each coupon may only be used at www.empirewine.com for the purchase of Qualifying Items.
- Each coupon collected can only be used once. Customers may be able to collect some coupons more than once, however, customers may not collect and use a coupon more than 10 times and may not use more than one of the same coupon in a single order.If you return any Qualifying Item(s) purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value will be subtracted from the refund you receive.
- Offers valid in each case while stocks last.
- Coupons have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Coupons must not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discounts.